Tax efficient options for giving – UK residents who are US domiciled

If you are a US tax payer who also pays UK tax you can make donations through the CAF America Donor Fund.

By doing so you can claim Gift Aid tax relief and get a tax deduction in the US.

Donations can be cash, stocks, shares, payroll giving or as a legacy.

© 2017 Impetus – Private Equity Foundation. Registered charity number: 1152262. Company number: 8460519.    
Design by Fabrik.