We are proud to announce that the Impetus-PEF Private Equity Triathlon, in association with the BVCA, is back for 2016!
When: Saturday 17 September 2016 (add the date to your calendar here)
Where: Dorney Lake, Windsor, SL4 6QP
The Impetus-PEF Private Equity Triathlon is the only event of its kind for the private equity sector and associated industries. Last year, over 370 participants from over 60 firms took part in the event, raising an outstanding £190,000 for Impetus-PEF to transform the lives of thousands of disadvantaged children and young people in the UK. Young people like Salimah, Mark and Thomas.
With so many in the PE community participating, this a great opportunity for some inter-industry competition and networking. There will be range of family-orientated activities, including fun races for children and a BBQ. See last year’s photos here.
Day’s schedule (races available & start times):
- 09:00 – Scootathlon (4-8 years)
390m scoot, 390m cycle, 250m run
- 09:30 – Kids Duathlon (9-16 years)
1km run, 3km cycle, 1km run
- 10:00 – Challenge Individual Triathlon
800m swim, 31.8km cycle, 7.5km run
- 10:15 – CVC Relay Challenge Triathlon
800m swim, 31.8km cycle, 7.5km run (team of 3)
- 10:45 – Mergermarket Group Sprint Individual Triathlon
400m swim, 21.2km cycle, 5km run
- 11:15 – PwC Relay Sprint Triathlon
400m swim, 21.2km cycle, 5km run (team of 3)
- 11:30 – Super Sprint Triathlon
400m swim, 10.6km cycle, 2.5km run
- 12:00 – BBQ
- 13:00 – Prize giving
- £99 for individuals
- £198 for relay team of three
Included in registration fee:
- Race entry
- Car parking
- Technical t-shirt
- Swim cap
- Event medal
- Goody bag
- Access to the recovery tent
- Medical support and water safety team
- Provision of Etixx product on the day. Gels, recovery bars, recovery shakes
- Discount code on nutrition bundles for all entrants (25% off)
- Electronic chip timing
- Results texted to your phone as you cross the line
- Industry cups awarded to overall winners
Although there is no minimum fundraising requirement to enter this event, participants are asked to donate or raise a sponsorship of £400 each, to help fund Impetus-PEF’s work transforming the lives of 11 – 24 year olds from disadvantaged backgrounds in the UK.
Early bird offer
- First 50 entrants will receive a free tub of Etixx Complex Training Shake (worth £49.99)
If you’re registering a corporate team of 10 or more please download our corporate entry form here.
For more details about the triathlon, visit www.humanrace.co.uk/event/impetus-pef-private-equity-triathlon
Any other questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year’s sponsors
Last year's sponsors
Last year's participants
Alvarez and Marsal
Blue Sky Corporate Finance
Charles Russell Speechlys LLP
Clifford Chance LLP
Kirkland & Ellis International LLP
Latham & Watkins
McDermott, Will & Emery
Nationwide Building Society Pension Fund
Pathway Capital Management
Ropes & Gray
Simpson Thacher & Bartlett LLP
Upper Street Events Ltd.
Zaoui & Co.