Congratulations to our triathletes!
The Impetus-PEF Private Equity Triathlon, in association with the BVCA has been a huge success this year! Recently held on Saturday 17 September 2016 at Dorney Lake, Windsor, over 500 triathletes battled it out from dozens of firms, raising money for Impetus-PEF.
A big congratulations to our race winners below (click here to find out your race time):
- Challenge Individual Triathlon (800m swim, 31.8km cycle, 7.5km run)
Paul Brewis, (Deloitte) – 1:38:09
Christine Tognoli (Xtract Research) – 1:43:22
- CVC Capital Partners Relay Challenge Triathlon (800m swim, 31.8km cycle, 7.5km run)
Team DFS A (Donnelley Financial) – 1:29:40
- Mergermarket Group Sprint Individual Triathlon (400m swim, 21.2km cycle, 5km run)
Simon Crook (Greensphere) – 1:02:44
Kate Davies (Coller Capital) – 1:15:19
- PwC Relay Sprint Triathlon (400m swim, 21.2km cycle, 5km run)
Team DDV (PwC) – 1:01:39
- Super Sprint Triathlon (400m swim, 10.6km cycle, 2.5km run)
Matthew Elliott (Kirkland & Ellis) – 0:39:26
Patricia Hamel (Livingbridge) – 1:08:41
Fundraising – last push!
Even though the triathlon itself is over, participants have one month (until 17 October 2016) to complete their fundraising for Impetus-PEF and donate to our JustGiving campaign. Participants are asked to donate or raise a sponsorship of £400 each, to help fund Impetus-PEF’s work transforming the lives of disadvantaged young people in the UK. Our ‘Fundraising & training toolkit‘ will help you to do this.
If you have any other questions or are interested in participating or sponsoring the triathlon in 2017, please email email@example.com.